has acquired new crates for increased protection of the product. A side door limits the fall of Créances sand carrots during harvesting.
Today, Gosselin Normandie
has sent to Israel a container of carrots selected for long-distance shipment, expected date of arrival 02/03/2015!
A shell, a remnant of the Second World War, was found in a dumpster carrots!
All's well that ends well!
The defused object was evacuated Under the escort of the local police station.
The management of Gosselin Normandie
, specialised in the shipment and export of bulk vegetables
, awarded the long-service medal to employees who have worked in the company for more than 20 years.
Etablissements Gosselin would like to extend their thanks to:
- Mr Jean Lepetit, General Councillor representing Quettehou canton
- Mrs Christine Lebacheley, General Councillor representing St. Pierre Eglise canton
- Mr Lucien Lecarpentier, President of the St. Pierre Eglise community of communes
- Mr Guy Monnier, President of the Quettehou community of communes
- Mr Bertrand Joly, former director of Etablissements Ruel
who have honoured us today with their presence.
On Friday 5 September 2014, Etablissements Gosselin Normandie, shipper-carrier of vegetables
, wished a long and healthy retirement to Mr Vivien Alix.
During his visit to Barfleur
on Wednesday 14 January 2015, the Cherbourg subprefect Jacques Troncy
came to our company Gosselin Normandie
, No. 1 employer in Val de Saire.
He was able to see the offices, working conditions of the employees and discover the company's new perspectives.